- To promote a sound awareness of, and favourable attitudes and behaviours towards the environment among all children, families, staff and visitors at our school.
- To conserve resources through the management of water, energy, and paper consumption.
- To commit to programs in recycling and waste management and to the purchase of recycled products where possible and within reasonable cost boundaries.
- To ensure that all staff incorporate environmental considerations in their daily duties and encourage staff to reflect this commitment in their daily lives.
- To offset any emissions from the activities and operations throughout our school via the purchase of carbon credits.
- To ensure that our operations meet or exceed any relevant environmental regulations.
This environmental policy will establish a framework for setting and reviewing environmental goals at New Horizons Preschool.