Entry into New Horizons Preschool is open to all children aged from 3 to 5 years.
Please note that kindergarten aged children are unable to attend New Horizons Preschool as ‘additional days’ to a school based kindergarten program.
Families with kindergarten aged children are welcome to attend Omilea, our kindergarten alternative pathway, which operates from our Battery Point campus only.
Enrolments are inclusive of school term dates, during Preschool operating hours.
Preschool Enrichment Program
- 5 day attendance (Mondays to Fridays)
- 3 day attendance (Mondays to Wednesdays)
- 2 day attendance (Thursdays to Fridays)
Flexible attendance patterns to meet demand for work-based care arrangements may be organised via individual consultation with families upon request.
Omilea Program [kindergarten alternative pathway]
*children are required to be 4 on 1st January AND NOT attending another school based kindergarten program.
- 3 day CORE attendance (Mondays to Wednesdays)
- Attendance options for additional days (Thursdays and/or Fridays) are also available
- Available from our Battery Point campus only
Holiday Care Programs
An optional school holiday program is available for all children enrolled at New Horizons during the April, July & October school holiday periods.
- Separate booking forms are required for holiday care programs.
- School holiday periods may necessitate the amalgamation of both campuses, subject to booking numbers and demand for care.